Trump's Peace Plan

Kushner has opened the door: Now Israelis and Palestinians must walk through it - opinion

A historic meeting: Hamas leaders met directly with Jared Kushner, the US Special Envoy for Peace, and reaffirmed their commitment to disarm and demilitarize Gaza.

Jared Kushner in an interview with Reuters
US Vice President JD Vance, Jared Kushner, and US Secretary of State Marco Rubio look on as US President Donald Trump holds up a resolution document that he signed during the inaugural meeting of the Board of Peace at the US Institute of Peace in Washington, DC, on February 19. PremiumPremium

Trump's Gaza plan needed peace to exist before it could work - opinion

Officials listen to presentations on the work of the Gaza Executive Board during the inaugural meeting of the Board of Peace at the Donald J. Trump Institute of Peace on February 19, 2026 in Washington, DC.

Board of Peace 15-point Gaza ceasefire plan will lead to more war, endanger Israel - opinion

World leaders gather during a charter announcement for US President Donald Trump's Board of Peace, in Davos, Switzerland, January 22, 2026

BoP briefed bipartisan US congressional advisers on Trump Gaza plan, senior member tells 'Post'


Will Israel go back to Gaza fighting, draft haredi men? MKs weigh in

This week on The Deep Dive, Jacob Laznik breaks down the deadlock over Israel’s Haredi draft bill with Keshet Neev, MK Moshe ‘Kinley’ Turpaz, and MK Dan Illouz.

HAREDIM SCUFFLE with police outside Jerusalem’s IDF Recruitment Center..

US to appoint two-star American general to lead Gaza Stabilization Force – Axios

Trump said he plans to announce the Board of Peace in early 2026, according to the report.

US President Donald Trump looks on during a signing ceremony with President of the Democratic Republic of the Congo Felix Tshisekedi and President of Rwanda Paul Kagame (not pictured) at the U.S. Institute of Peace in Washington, DC, US, December 4, 2025.

Qatar, Turkey, and a deal undone: How Doha, Ankara are taking over Trump's Gaza plan - opinion

The Trump plan can still work – but only if the US abandons its ideological blinders and recognizes that Qatar and Turkey are exploiting American goodwill to rescue Hamas from defeat.

US SECRETARY of State Marco Rubio speaks with US military personnel at the Civil-Military Coordination Center in Kiryat Gat in October. The US is ignoring the plainly anti-Western ideological motives of its supposed partners, the writer asserts.

Trump’s ‘defeat’ of Hamas is a shallow peace - opinion

Israel’s jihadi enemies remain dedicated to ritual violence and corollary conceptualizations of terror as religious sacrifice. No awareness of this can be found in Trump's plan for regional peace.

US PRESIDENT Donald Trump speaks aboard Air Force One, returning to the US in October 2025 after a trip to Israel and a world summit in Sharm el-Sheikh on ending the Israel-Hamas War.

Why the new Group of Eight Arab-Muslim coalition is bad for Israel - opinion

This new configuration is not good news for Israel. Its formation is another unplanned consequence of the war.

THE FOREIGN MINISTERS of Qatar, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Jordan, Indonesia, and the UAE stand before a meeting on Gaza in Istanbul last month.

Trump: Gaza 'Board of Peace' membership will be announced early 2026

It will be made up of "heads of the most important countries in the world - Kings, heads of state, and presidents - they all want to be on the 'Board of Peace,'" Trump said.

US President Donald Trump participates in a roundtable discussion with business leaders at the White House in Washington, December 10, 2025.

Israel can ease tensions with Qatar, but only if Doha stops supporting Hamas - opinion

Qatar is seeking to solidify its image as a constructive mediator and launder its reputation despite its ongoing support for terrorism.

MOSSAD CHIEF David Barnea attends a conference of the Institute for National Security Studies (INSS) in Tel Aviv earlier this year. On Sunday, he met with US envoy Steve Witkoff and a senior Qatari official, says the writer.

Gaza ceasefire phase II will be first step of Trump-backed Palestinian state - opinion

Phase II of the Donald Trump-backed ceasefire will give the people of Gaza what Palestinians have demanded for decades – international protection against Israel.

An illustrative image of Palestinian and Israeli flags behind barbed wire.

Turkish troops ready for Gaza ISF, US pressuring Israel to allow it, security sources say - report

Turkish officials say they are ready to join the Gaza stabilization force, calling Israel’s resistance politically motivated and insisting their participation is essential to the ceasefire.

A Turkish soldier participating an a NATO exercise, Barbate, Spain, March 28, 2025; illustrative.

Tony Blair dropped from Trump's Gaza 'board of peace' after Arab objections - Financial Times

Blair, the former UK prime minister, was the only individual initially named by Trump when the US president unveiled his 20-point plan to end the conflict between Israel and Hamas in late September.

Former British prime minister Tony Blair attends the Tony Blair Institute for Global Change's annual Future of Britain Conference, in London, Britain, July 9, 2024.